LibDems are Britain's third party and were part of the Coalition government during David Cameron's time as Prime Minister.
Under new leader Tim Farron the party has rediscovered its anti-establishment, reformist, Liberal roots. The book sets out some key themes that identify a strong overlap between Christian values and those liberals. These include:
- A deep respect for human rights and the dignity of all people;
- Freedom of religion for all;
- Respect for individual freedom;
- Equality for all - through combating poverty;
- Appropriate regulatory frameworks to ensure that markets serve the common good.
- A humanitarian approach to global issues and an internationalist approach to issues such as Climate Change, Refugees and Migration.