August 20, 2010

Former Council candidate opts to focus on school build

For those of you who have asked me over the last couple of months whether I will stand for Council in October....the answer is no.

Since the 2007 election I have gained further senior management responsibilities with my employer. I am also very keen to continue working on the Establishment Board of Trustees to complete the new Amesbury School, in Churton Park, during the next 18 months. These commitments together with some community volunteer projects mean that I am not able to devote the time required for a council campaign this year.

No comments:

Caritas Justice Leadership Days - an inspiring experience

I've just returned from the 2017 Caritas Justice Leadership Day in Wellington.  This year the Wellington JLD was held in Avalon, Lowe...